MOBIS Parts Australia Pty Ltd.
Auto parts manufacturer uses analytics to gain competitive edge
MOBIS Parts Australia implements OpenText Analytics Suite to track inventory, analyze big data and forecast future sales prospects
- Need to improve reporting and analytics capabilities
- Incorporate multiple data sources for a better view of sales performance, pricing and warehouse inventory
- Create a competitive edge through more efficient business processes and a better view of operations
- Real-time visibility into warehouse stock and resource demands
- Improved efficiency with intuitive, user-friendly functionality
- Enhanced understanding of big data, allowing for complex analytics into pricing and sales performance
- Enabled more sophisticated and aesthetically pleasing reporting capabilities
About MOBIS Parts Australia Pty Ltd.
Headquartered in Seoul, South Korea, with subsidiaries in approximately 40 countries worldwide, MOBIS manages the supply chain for automobile industry heavyweights Hyundai Motor Company and Kia Motors. The company created a parts production system designed to ensure quality and savings throughout the supply chain - from purchasing and inventory to sales and logistics - helping its clients stand out in the competitive automobile industry. MOBIS Parts Australia Pty Ltd. (MPAU) is the automotive supplier's Australian subsidiary.