Operational Modeling is a business first approach to help you optimize your use of OpenText ECM. During this engagement, a Global Services consulting team will work with you to understand how your business operates and identify how to apply OpenText ECM to improve efficiency and productivity. This analysis is completed using a role-based survey of the information and processes within your organization. During this analysis we will help you to define and streamline the ways in which different types of users find, organize and publish corporate information.
The outcome of this consulting engagement is an Operational Modeling Specification, which includes a recommended implementation roadmap. Whether you are deploying OpenText ECM at the departmental level or rolling it out to the enterprise, these recommendations will provide both a starting point for your system and support a long-term rollout strategy that best meets your organizational objectives.
The Operational Modeling Process
The Operational Modeling engagement will enable you to:
- identify the appropriate starting point for a OpenText ECM implementation,
- develop an implementation roadmap to support the long-term rollout of OpenText ECM,
- mitigate risk inherent in introducing a new business application, and
- improve system adoption by ensuring that your OpenText ECM solution parallels the day-to-day activities within your organization, making the system intuitive and relevant.
An Operational Modeling engagement typically provides the following benefits:
- Increased levels of system adoption
- Greater efficiency and productivity
- Improved quality and relevance of information, as the presentation of information mirrors the operating characteristics of your business and is based on individual users and user communities
- Increased Return on Investment (ROI) because system capabilities are focused on improving the operating characteristics of your business
Operational Model Engagement
Organizations that are just beginning to use Livelink and existing user communities that are looking to enhance their use of Livelink can benefit from an Operational Modeling engagement. Your local services or account representative can assist you in getting more information about how your company can benefit.
Para mais informações sobre este ou qualquer outro pacote de ofertas, entre em contato com os Serviços de Consultoria.