OpenText Insight overview
The demands of today's litigation, investigations and compliance matters require advanced tools to minimize costs and risks and maximize success. The OpenText™ Insight eDiscovery document review and analysis platform is built for accelerating document review projects of all sizes. Insight is packed with features to automate the review process—saving costs and finding the important data sooner.
What is an eDiscovery document review platform?
eDiscovery document review and analysis platforms help legal teams find, analyze, review, classify and produce electronically stored information (ESI) for litigation, investigations, regulatory compliance and other legal matters.
Advanced machine learning and eDiscovery data analytics reduce review costs, minimize data volumes, enhance efficiency and speed access to relevant information.
OpenText Insight features
Customer success stories
OpenText Insight benefits
Find the key documents faster with analytics, high-speed multi-modal search and technology-assisted review for projects of any complexity and scope.
Maximize ease and efficiency of review with automated review workflows. Easily organize review teams and set up users, review stages and workflow rules.
Conduct better QC and reduce risks of inconsistent coding or inadvertent production with advanced analytics and Predict technology-assisted review.
Remain in control of projects with easy to use self-service administration and support. Get the control of a local appliance without the headaches.
Contact us to speak with a member of the Legal Tech team
- OpenText Insight product overview
- OpenText Insight for the Enterprise solution overview
- OpenText Insight BI data sheet
- Carbonite Endpoint data sheet
- The Anatomy of an Efficient Document Review eBook
- The evolution of investigation and early case assessment
- Maximizing compliance and minimizing risk: corporate investigations in the DACH region
- Mitigating regulatory compliance mandates and investigation risks
- Beating the bad odds of an antitrust investigation